Please ensure you bring the payment to the office by Wednesday 7th August to facilitate quick distribution and purchase of the animal before Eid. Ask for an envelope and please give your name(s) and the countries for Qurbani with payment to the office. Payments in cash to enable a quick transfer. Jazakallah Khair.
NOTE: Majority of the list prices will change as we get into the last week before EID-UL-ADHA. Also, please understand the number of animals available is limited in certain countries due to the advance purchase of animals.
The notes given below are for information purposes only.
|Country||Share of a Cow (1 per person)||Whole Cow (7 persons)||Goat/Sheep (1 per person)|
|Rohingya Refugees (Burma)||£80||£560||Not Available|
|Egypt||£150||£1050||£200 (sheep £205)|
|India (may be buffalo instead of cow)**||£30||£210||£105|
|Palestine||£175||£1225||£200 Sheep only|
|Syrian Refugee Camps (in Turkey)||Not Available||Not Available||£180|
|Somalia||Not Available||Not Available||£60|
|Yemen||Not Available||Not Available||£140|
** Dhbah done in villages by MCEC reps. MCEC is also partnering with Charities in countries where we are unable to facilitate directly.
- Qurbani for Bangladesh, Pakistan and India can be received until Eid day
- For all other countries, we do not accept any donation after 5 pm, 3 days before Eid ul Adha
- Admin, Dhbah and Handling Cost is approximately 10% and included in the price
- All sacrifices will be performed within the days of Eid Ul Adha in the beneficiary country and according to the Sunnah of Prophet (SA).
- Qurbani animals are bought locally and fresh meat is distributed among most needy
- Cattle can be Cow, Bullock or Buffalo depending upon the availability and local laws