The Caretaker will be responsible for implementing systems and procedures for all of the responsibilities described below. The successful candidate will therefore need to be flexible in both managing the weekly hours and approaches in order to carry out duties effectively and efficiently.
- Support in smooth running of community services provided by MCEC such as and not exclusive to Janaza, education classes, youth related activities, Nikah etc.
- Coordinate communications between other personnel of the centre.
- Perform any other job related responsibilities asked by management.
- MCEC has no provision of transport, accommodation, commuting to & from work is solely Caretaker’s responsibility.
- The applicants must have permission to work in the UK and will be DBS checked.
How to apply:
Please submit your CVs and application letters by Friday 1st November 2019 to [email protected]
Full Job Description available here.